Interesting...

Translate

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Vogue 8825 Pattern Review: Wardrobe Building for Work

My main goal is to make some nice business casual clothes for work, but I seem to always get sidetracked with fun clothes to go out on dates with my boyfriend.  This is a dress I specifically made for work.  I think it is versatile and may be something to wear on other occasions as well.

This is the pattern:


It is a very elegant dress and it washes easy and is extremely comfortable.  I'll definitely make this dress again since it was very easy to make.  It was a bit fiddley around the collar, but like the other Vogue patterns I have sewn, really the little finishing touches make a world of difference in creating a garment that has so much quality!

This is my dress:


No comments:

Post a Comment