Interesting...

Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Butterick 4132 and Retro Pattern Simplicity 9084: Pattern Review

Butterick 4132 is an awesome pattern for basic tops and a great and quick way to build up the wardrobe!

I chose the longer version since I have a bit of a big butt and I like it longer to hide all of that.

The skirt is just the basic pencil skirt.  For some reason it fits better on me than the McCalls pencil skirt that is available

This is the retro simplicity 9084:


The top was made from a light polyester (feels like silk), and the skirt fabric was a very fine/light rust coloured corduroy with black alligator skin print on it.  I have had many compliments wearing this and really have to make a few more pencil skirts!

Both patterns are quick and easy to make with very few pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment