Interesting...

Translate

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Butterick 5836 Pattern Review: Valentine's Day Date Dress!

My boyfriend wanted to take me out for dinner on Valentine's Day.  So, I decided I would be the Belle of the Ball!  Thai food and Love <3  I decided to make Butterick 5836.


I made view A  the short skirt.  It was really nice.  I think my boyfriend was very surprised when he came to pick me up.  I definitely will make this pattern again.  This is a picture of me wearing it moments after finishing it.  I actually did up my hair and put on some make-up for the date.  


It was really easy to make and I think I might try to make it also as a top.  I love the 50's styles of retro rockabilly outfits.  This is how I envision I will look in the near future in a top that I have made from this pattern:  


I think I need to train a bit more to get that figure!  hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment